Are you our next CIS Front of House Jewel?
Do you have a Cabin Crew background or hail from the Hotel industry? Do you have confidence, flair and experience in a 5 star hospitality environment? Are you passionate about “crowning the customer”?
We are currently recruiting for Front of House Executive Receptionists for corporate, media, educational and cultural environments. Our standards are high and we have a reputation for rewarding our staff for excellent work.
Please get in touch by sending your CV and covering letter to the address below, quoting the job advert, location and job code.
We look forward to meeting you.
VACANCY: Welcome Team Leader
Do you have a passion for leading a team to deliver impeccable service? Do you aspire to be brilliant at everything you do?Read more Close
If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Welcome Team Leader to join our CIS Front of House family at one of our corporate client sites in central London.
Two outstanding buildings next to each other with a vibrant and welcoming team who looks after them providing a tailored service.
As a Welcome Team Leader you will be key to building a strong relationship with the tenants, continuously finding new ways of engaging with the community in the buildings, arranging and managing monthly sale events like books, jewellery, food stalls, etc…
You will be responsible for managing a team of three Receptionists on site, supporting the team during peak times and working closely to keep them motivated at work. You will be assisting the Facilities Manager on site and support him in any administrative duties.
Other attributes required are:
- Able to communicate clearly and confidently face to face and/or through other channels
- Able to engage with other people to build empathy and rapport
- Immaculate personal presentation & appearance
- An excellent customer focused manner at all times
- A keen eye for detail
- Flexible and adaptable to respond to differing client needs
- Ability to prioritise, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Enthusiastic and motivated to deliver great service
- A willingness to travel as and when required to our head office to participate in training and coaching
- Ability to maintain professional composure when dealing with unusual and stressful circumstances
- Ability to handle difficult situations on meetings with clients/employees
Does this sound like your next challenge and environment that you will thrive in? If you are interested in this opportunity, then please send us your CV and covering letter. We look forward to hearing from you.
The working pattern for this role is Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm.
Ex Airline Crew / Hotel staff / FOH Wanted!
Pay: From £21,000
Ex Airline Crew / Hotel staff/ FOH Wanted!Read more Close
Do you come from a Cabin Crew background or the Hotel industry? Are you tired of the unsociable hours? Do you crave a 9-5 job? Do you have a five star flair in hospitality? Are you passionate about service?
Do you want to work for a progressive company that recognises and nurtures great people? If so, we are looking for you!
We are a Front of House specialist in London and we are now recruiting for five star front of house executive receptionists for corporate buildings in the City. Our standards are high but your efforts will be rewarded!
Please get in touch – your future depends on it!
RECEPTION JOB SUMMARY
- Meeting and greeting clients in reception. Providing a warm five star greeting ensuring clients receive VIP treatment from the start of their journey with us.
- To ensure guests and visitors continue to receive an excellent standard of care whilst in the building.
- To ensure that all business needs are met and that the company’s reputation is enhanced through the provision of exemplary reception, bookings and concierge services.
- To be articulate and well informed, ensuring that clients and visitors’ needs are pre-empted, met and their expectations exceeded.
RECEPTION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To always portray a friendly, professional and courteous demeanour, using open and appropriate body language.
- To ensure that all visitors and staff are dealt with efficiently and that an exceptionally high standard of customer service is provided at all times, personally taking responsibility for requests to ensure that they are completed promptly, exceeding expectations.
- To be responsible for the efficient running of reception, concierge or bookings desks with professionalism, continually developing the knowledge required for each location.
- To check guests in and out promptly.
- Actively welcome, announce and escort visitors through the building offering refreshments and informing them about key building facilities such as washrooms, concierge and deli locations.
- To communicate effectively with associated managers.
- To communicate professionally and as a representative to residents within the building, providing a five star service standard.
- Making every Guest / Visitor feel special – building a rapport with them.