Ex Airline Crew / Hotel staff / FOH Wanted!
Do you come from a Cabin Crew background or the Hotel industry? Are you tired of the unsociable hours? Do you crave a 9-5 job? Do you have a five star flair in hospitality? Are you passionate about service?
Do you want to work for a progressive company that recognises and nurtures great people? If so, we are looking for you!
We are a Front of House specialist in London and we are now recruiting for five star front of house executive receptionists for corporate buildings in the City. Our standards are high but your efforts will be rewarded!
Please get in touch – your future depends on it!
RECEPTION JOB SUMMARY
- Meeting and greeting clients in reception. Providing a warm five star greeting ensuring clients receive VIP treatment from the start of their journey with us.
- To ensure guests and visitors continue to receive an excellent standard of care whilst in the building.
- To ensure that all business needs are met and that the company’s reputation is enhanced through the provision of exemplary reception, bookings and concierge services.
- To be articulate and well informed, ensuring that clients and visitors’ needs are pre-empted, met and their expectations exceeded.
RECEPTION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To always portray a friendly, professional and courteous demeanour, using open and appropriate body language.
- To ensure that all visitors and staff are dealt with efficiently and that an exceptionally high standard of customer service is provided at all times, personally taking responsibility for requests to ensure that they are completed promptly, exceeding expectations.
- To be responsible for the efficient running of reception, concierge or bookings desks with professionalism, continually developing the knowledge required for each location.
- To check guests in and out promptly.
- Actively welcome, announce and escort visitors through the building offering refreshments and informing them about key building facilities such as washrooms, concierge and deli locations.
- To communicate effectively with associated managers.
- To communicate professionally and as a representative to residents within the building, providing a five star service standard.
- Making every Guest / Visitor feel special – building a rapport with them.